Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Let the countdown begin...

It's that time again. On August 1st, we introduce an all NEW Close To My Heart Annual Inspiration book. This book is filled with 250 new products. YES, you heard right!! I am so excited for this new Idea book to go live, and I can not wait to share it with you!



One of the newest things I am so excited to share with you will be our NEW CTMH Cricut cartridge called Artfully Sent. Isn't this fabulous?! I can not wait to get my hands on this! This new cartridge come with 700 images: cards and fonts, 3 My Acrylix D sized stamps sets AND a package of our white Daisy cardstock. This has a retail value of $120/130. Projected availability of this awesome cartridge is August, and you can purchase this on my website for only $99.00. That is a steal. If you purchase this from my website, before Sept 15th I will add in a new paper pack of your choice FREE! What more do you need to get started?? Don't forget, the Idea books will also be available for purchase for $6.00 on August 1. Please feel free to contact me today with any questions you might have!



No comments:

Post a Comment