Sunday, January 19, 2014

More products available!

Hello friends! I have finally updated my site with some new products I have made. Everything you see here is handmade by me. I do all the sanding, painting, cutting, and labor myself. I really do enjoy making things to customize your life. Please know that anything you see, is ready for purchase, however if you see something you would like and would like the wording changed or possibly in a different color, that is an option for you also. Remember to contact me at scrappilyeverafter12@gmail.com If you have any questions or to place an order. If you would like something custom made, right now the turn time is about 4 days. Because my products are custom made for you, I do not offer refunds, as I wouldn't be able to re-sell it again. But if there is an issue, I will do my best to correct it.
This Family Rules Subway Art measures 12x24 and isavailable for purchase now. $65.00 plus $20.00 shipping
Perfect for that little someone in your life. This measures 5.5x24 $20.00 plus 10.00 shipping


Customized iPhone/iPad chargers vinyl wraps $4.00 plus 1.00 shipping Please specify which number when ordering. Colors available are pink, black, red, yellow, light green, dark green, light purple, dark purple, grey, navy blue and teal.
Mr and Mrs Always Right glittered stem glasses $18.00 for the set plus $7.00 shipping


Just fill with candy and these make excellent teacher gifts! Mugs are $5.00 each plus $6.50 shipping



More glittered glassware! These are $18.00 for the set plus $7.00 shipping Various colors available.

Thanks for stopping by and remember please let me know what I can do to customize your life!

Always,
AW




No comments:

Post a Comment