Saturday, July 19, 2014

Chalk It Up Workshop on the Go

I will be hold a scrapbooking workshop at my house on August 30th @ 9 am & 3 pm. This will be out of our NEW Close to my Heart Annual Inspirations catalog not yet released! (release date is 8-1) Cost of this class is $30.00 and RSVP must be made by August 20th for me to order product. Payment would be due then also. I accept paypal or cash only. I am excited to share it with you! EEK!! Contact me for details, or comment below. Did I mention we have a NEW cricut cartridge coming out!? Come join the party and enjoy light snacks, give aways, and FUN! Also learn how to receive a FREE paper pack of your choice from me! If you would still like to order this kit, you can! You do NOT have to be local to take advantage of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment