Sunday, July 20, 2014

My weekend craft project

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to quickly share with you my craft project of the weekend. If you know me I LOVE LOVE LOVE washi tape and embellishments. BUT how the heck do you store all that stuff? It can get bulky and annoying, lets be honest. So I had seen this tool bin in Pinterest from Harbor Freight and it was PERFECT! BUT it wasn't very pretty LOL It is solid black metal looking. SO I put some subtle bling to it. I spray painted it with 2 coats of Metalic Gold.....jumping on this whole gold bandwagon =) I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out. What do you think?

I went from this:
To this....BAM!
Absolutely love it! 
Don't forget to go to my facebook page by clicking here and "like" it. From there I post a lot of my products that I personally hand make. Until next time friends! Stay tuned for some Close To My Heart projects I am working on!


No comments:

Post a Comment